Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A collage frame

Right now I'm working on some Father's day cards, but yesterday I put together a quick collage frame of photos. It's got all the "closest" family: my immediate family including SIL and grandma, my mom's bro and his son + SO, my dad's sis plus her family and her son's fiancee. I'm just going to put up a tiny photo of the collage frame because I don't want anyone annoyed that I put their photo up here. If they even read this. :) I want to do more collage frames for the hallway that's always held family photos, like all of my great aunt's family, both parents' ancestors, etc. I think the collage frames are going to look a lot less confuddled (yes, that is a word, I can make it up if it suites me, this is MY blog) than lots of small, big, tiny, etc. frames all jumbled up. So here's the kick-off:

No comments:

Post a Comment