Monday, May 17, 2010

Finished deco

The following is a full deco sent home to me. That means I created the cover and booklet, sent it to someone, who sent it to someone else, and so on until the end of the booklet. The final person sent the "homer" home to me. However, the creator doesn't always have to be the recipient of the deco - the creator can direct the booklet to go to whomever she wants. Usually that's either the other person in the initial deco swap or some other swapper she knows. The theme of this deco is matroyshka dolls, or Russian stacking dolls. It took about a year to come home, the average appearing to be between one and two years (usually longer if there are more pages).

Matroyshka Doll




Cover by me - - Instructions by me



Jina Lähteenmäki - Finland



Sofie Claes - Belgium



Päivi Eerola - Finland



Linda Olsson - Sweden



Virginie Nigon - France



No comments:

Post a Comment